Introduction - Do I know the way of the devil?

PaulWeitbrecht

Hi my name is
Paul Weitbrecht,

im 18 years old and I life near Stuttgart (Germany).
Here you will find some additional information or just things that might be nice to know.

As I am very interested in learning from everything around me I would love to share some
knowledge with you.
I love the adventurousness and excitement of traveling the world, seeing new people, places and cultures.
Currently I am also working on my own newly founded media production startup with friends besides school
which takes up much of my free time.

Additionally to having done several projects and having hands-on experience, I also know how to work with several programs like Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Illustrator and InDesign, and so far the basics of After Effects.

Enjoy you're time and I hope I can see you on board on this new project!

- Paul

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Hi my name is
Paul Weitbrecht,

im 18 years old and I life near Stuttgart (Germany).
Here you will find some additional information or just things that might be nice to know.

As I am very interested in learning from everything around me I would love to share some
knowledge with you.
I love the adventurousness and excitement of traveling the world, seeing new people, places and cultures.
Currently I am also working on my own newly founded media production startup with friends besides school
which takes up much of my free time.

Additionally to having done several projects and having hands-on experience, I also know how to work with several programs like Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Illustrator and InDesign, and so far the basics of After Effects.

Enjoy you're time and I hope I can see you on board on this new project!

- Paul
Hi, thanks for your nice introduction! We will see us on board ;)