Recources Adobe Photoshop Brushes New Kyle Webster Brush Megapack +Free Download

Lakshya444

Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster.

Access over 1,000 brushes from award-winning illustrator Kyle T. Webster. After you download the brushes you want, launch the Adobe brush files (.ABR)* while Photoshop CC is running, and they'll be automatically added to your Brushes panel. Most brushes in these sets are also compatible with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Sketch on the iPad.

Need help?
Learn about brush presets and how to import brushes and brush packs.

Credits
Kyle T. Webster

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

More Brushes
Gouache Brush
Crosshatcher Brush
Runny Inker Brush
Spatter Brush
Rake Brush
Impressionist Brush
Letterer Brush
Halftone Brush
Art Marker Brush
Concept Brush
Manga Brush
Watercolor Brush
File is not downloading

thatguy

Whoa. When I first clicked the link for the megapack and I got redirected to Adobe, it didn't load and it showed a page error. When I reloaded it, the download started! And I'm not even trying to fool you guys. It definitely is working for me right now. The link isn't broken like you guys thought..

Attachments

thatguy

Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster.

Access over 1,000 brushes from award-winning illustrator Kyle T. Webster. After you download the brushes you want, launch the Adobe brush files (.ABR)* while Photoshop CC is running, and they'll be automatically added to your Brushes panel. Most brushes in these sets are also compatible with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Sketch on the iPad.

Need help?
Learn about brush presets and how to import brushes and brush packs.

Credits
Kyle T. Webster

Download

More Brushes
Gouache Brush
Crosshatcher Brush
Runny Inker Brush
Spatter Brush
Rake Brush
Impressionist Brush
Letterer Brush
Halftone Brush
Art Marker Brush
Concept Brush
Manga Brush
Watercolor Brush

Thanks for this mate!

ArtistSID

thank you very much for all kyle's packs.
i see you have 14 packs here (copier set is sometimes not included on the "more brushes" list)
now, we are missing the 3 sets -
"dry media"
"winter"
"summer"
please reply if there's going to be an update, im not able to find them anywhere
The Winter Set is still missing? Please can anyone upload it?

IvanTan123

It works perfectly, i had to redownload it because the first download Photoshop indicate the brush (megapack) is broken

gourmetcereal30

hello! may i know why the megapack can't be imported? it says on the error message that it is not compatible with the PS version that I have..

Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.1.1 20200312.r.121 2020/03/12: c839971b587 x64

This is my PS version.. is it really not compatible? thank you!

jfhardy77

Baixe pincéis exclusivos de Kyle T. Webster.

Acesse mais de 1.000 pincéis do premiado ilustrador Kyle T. Webster. Depois de baixar os pincéis que deseja, inicie os arquivos de escova do Adobe (. ABR)* enquanto o Photoshop CC estiver em execução, eles serão automaticamente adicionados ao painel Brushes. A maioria dos pincéis nesses conjuntos também são compatíveis com a versão mais recente do Adobe Photoshop Sketch no iPad.

Precisa de ajuda?
Saiba mais sobre as predefinições de pincel e como importar pincéis e escovas.

Créditos
Kyle T. Webster

Baixar

Mais pincéis
Escova de Gouache
Escova crosshatcher
Escova runny inker
Escova de respingos
Pincel de Rake
Pincel impressionista
Pincel de Letterer
Pincel de halftone
Pincel marcador de arte
Pincel conceito
Pincel de mangá
Escova de Aquarela
[/CITAÇÃO]

um

Emeira

For me pressing "Download Brushes" did not work. So I pressed right mouse button --> "Copy Link Address", went to "Opera Browser" and on new tab pressed "Paste and Go". Brushes were downloaded successfully (On Chrome did not worked)

N0TaD0G

In crome it seems its not working....
But a managet to get it by right clicking to the dowland and open it in a new window then i refreshed the page with "f5"