Kyle Concept brushes for CS5 and up

Pasta

I went here Recources - Adobe Photoshop Concept Brushes by Kyle T +Free Download and here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to download brushes for my Cs5 Photoshop got all the brushes except for the Concept brushes. I tried to install after downloading and got this message from both
I tried it on my kids computer with CS6 it install perfectly.
Kyle states as a fact his brushes work for CS5 and up.

I need help getting the CS5 and up abr file of the Concept brushes Please your help is much appreciated any links or advice would help. I tried contacting kyle but no reply just yet. I guess he's busy. If you would like my contact is [email protected] Thank you for your help.

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
I went here Recources - Adobe Photoshop Concept Brushes by Kyle T +Free Download and here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to download brushes for my Cs5 Photoshop got all the brushes except for the Concept brushes. I tried to install after downloading and got this message from both
I tried it on my kids computer with CS6 it install perfectly.
Kyle states as a fact his brushes work for CS5 and up.

I need help getting the CS5 and up abr file of the Concept brushes Please your help is much appreciated any links or advice would help. I tried contacting kyle but no reply just yet. I guess he's busy. If you would like my contact is [email protected] Thank you for your help.
Hello,
unfortunately I don't know how to help you since I'm running on CC but I'm wondering why you don't use the CS6 version on your computer instead of the computer of your kids?

Best regards,
Michael.

Pasta

We purchased 3 mackbooks from a guy on eBay and it came with CS6 already installed. I have a desktop as my workstation. and if they happen to loose anything I have the CS5 CS5.5 disk to install on there MacBook.
My other option is to use my wife MacBook that has CS6 (if I catch her in a good mood) but I prefer to work on my desktop (my work station)
Kyle states that his brushes work for CS5 and up. Someone has to have the concept brushes abr file for CS5 laying around some where. I have all my brush files I bought when Kyle was on Gumroad way back in the Day.
Another problem I keep having is, a lot of people don't understand, its not about how old my photoshop is but for some reason when I mention CS5 people slam the door in my face. but i'm going to keep trying. Its really an easy fix. Its just a matter of finding the correct abr. file.

Thank you for responding check with some people you know to see if they have the CS5 abr file laying around.